Take a Deep Breath!


Teaching English as a Second Language can be a difficult task from year to year, If I don't have the desire to teach. Yet, each year for me seems to get more enjoyable and more exciting as the students are not the same from year to year. 'Practice makes perfect' is a phrase I have taught my students this semester to remember for it is pertinent to the current status for all of us.  For the six students who came to join us this semester to learn and for me to teach them. I so appreciate this older couple closest to me, who are from Incheon, South Korea. They are fellow missionaries, with YWAM, like myself, who have a heart to understand each others language to communicate it more effectively. We also have a heart for young people to join us in reaching others for Christ, Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

continual prayer and ministry

Bringing Hope at the Border

The new normal?