Discipleship through Education


Christian Heritage School 

Honestly, I love teaching nine and ten year olds grammar and composition. The problem is learning to have a balance between too much fun and not enough learning.  Learning to teach fourth graders is not like teaching International adults how to have a conversation in English. Though there are some days it seems as if I was speaking another language to these young scholars.  We are almost halfway through the school year, and I am still learning how to effectively teach at this level.
 I have had the opportunity to sub other classes at the secondary level, as well as still have one on one sessions with Asian students on the other side of the world.  
Please be praying for all the students that I am involved with.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

continual prayer and ministry

Bringing Hope at the Border

The new normal?